Refund Policy20 February 2021 2022-11-29 14:17
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that any course selected is suitable for their requirements.
You should have read and understood the course outline and met the necessary prerequisites before engaging our Services.
Payment for our Services is made on application. No Services will be provided in the absence of payment.
We acknowledge that sometimes there is a need to cancel your enrolment from a course. If you cannot attend, or no longer require a place, please provide notice of cancellation at least 10 working days prior to the course start date. Failure to provide sufficient notice will result in your being charged the full course fee.
If you are unable to attend the course you are booked on, you may substitute, by prior arrangement and after notifying us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you are unable to attend, and not in a position to substitute your place to another person then the following charges will apply:
- 16-12 days before the course: 25% of the fee
- 12-8 days before the course: 50% of the fee
- 8-5 days before the course: 75% of the fee
- Less than 5 days before the course: 100% of the fee.
- A cancellation fee of one hundred per cent (100%) of the Payments also applies for non-attendance.
Occasionally it is necessary for courses to be cancelled or rescheduled by our company. The Course Administrator will send an email to advise you of the cancellation and, if possible, provide a new date for the course.
Online training courses
- Online training provision is non-refundable once booked.
Classroom training courses
Refunds will only be issued if:
- You have not completed (or attempted to complete) the course(s) and any tests.
- You have requested it within the 14-day cooling-off period.
- No refunds will be processed if an awarding body decides to withdraw the customers registration
- No refunds will be processed for delegates who attend the course but fail to complete it.
Upon determining that a cancellation or refund is due to you under these Terms, we will issue such refund or cancellation within 30 days.
If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay for the Product(s).
- Any delegate unsuccessful in an exam may arrange a re-sit. Please note there will be a charge for this
We shall have no liability to you under the Contract if we are prevented from, or delayed in performing, our obligations under the Contract or from carrying on our business by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving our workforce or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or government order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors.